Monday, March 8, 2010

Another day by the sea....


Oh my, we had a reprieve from the weather this weekend! The sun came out to play so I jumped in the car and took a quick drive to Peggy's Cove. It is only forty minutes away. I've been there a bazillion times but it never fails to calm me down and fill me up!

I've taken so many taken so many pictures here, it is fun to try and see something new to capture. Familiar subjects but different light, new angle, etc, etc.... There are some great wee houses dotted here and there on the granite. Clustered around the harbour. Some of them are now bed and breakfasts.

I am delighted with the response to my Spring photo e-course. Sensational Snap Society! Thanks so much. It was a terrible time to announce it, on a Saturday morning but I was excited and I am not the greatest with withholding good news! If I've got something to share, I have to do it right away! I think it is going to be fun. I've been puttering away with ideas and format etc. for ages but finally got the oomph to get it done and out there! I hope you will join us. I do have a student rate so please email me if you need it:)

Ahhh...........

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've visited Peggy's Cove twice over the years, and loved it! It's not called the most picturesque spot in Canada for nothing!

Moose said...

I love Peggy's Cove and try to look at the Cam everyday! Mom thinks she saw you scurrying by it!!
Tail Wags,
~moose

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pics
I love all you share
Love Jeanne

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...breathtaking...my heart is aching to be there...xo, mickey

Sara said...

Sensational! I love how beautiful that place is.

JillB said...

Oh, how beautiful! I've been to Nova Scotia but didn't make it to Peggy's Cove. Looks like I need a return visit!

Andrea on Third Street said...

It was beautiful this weekend! We, too, went to Peggy's Cove for some rock climbing, sight-seeing, and to snap up some awesome shots. We live about 25-30minutes away and make the trip several times a year, but it is always so very worth the trip!

Esme said...

Great photos-you make me want to bring out my Peggy's Cove photos. Now I am craving blueberry pie.