Wednesday, March 30, 2011

diptych


This is a first for me. A diptych! Two paintings that can stand alone or be hung side by side. I must say that this picture does not do them justice, they look much better in "real" life! Don't we all. They are 30 inches by 20 inches each. Two more for my show in New Brunswick! If you are interested in any of these paintings, shoot me an email and I'll let you know more.

Today looks like it is finally going to be mild AND sunny! Hooray. I've seen valiant crocuses and snow drops braving the cold and blooming despite the chill. Co cheery to see them.

8 comments:

Mekkan said...

I love love your painting. They make me feel so happyyyyyy!

Teena in Toronto said...

Your stuff is always so colourful!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

My 1st visit to your blog and I think your artwork is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Well that's fun!!! I've heard of a triptych, but not a diptych - very nice!! hugs! cec

Sara said...

Love it! So joyful :)

Jade said...

Wow they are amazing! Colour me jealous x

Queen said...

Loving the side by side paintings! You should definitely do more of these!

Sell WoW Accounts said...

Cool!.. love your masterpiece.=0