Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chocolate Cake and Frommer's


Brr, she's nippy outside. Kind of nice actually. Filled up my bird feeder and put out a suet block and now I am making this chocolate orange cake. The house smells great! My mum's annual Christmas Cookie exchange is tomorrow and I wanted to have something yummy I could eat! no eggs, butter etc) This will go on the "refreshment" table:)
Oh yes, I 've got a picture in this month's Frommer Budget Travel magazine!

Always exciting to see one's self 'published" :) My pic is on the right.

Here's what they had to say about us!

2 comments:

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Great photo and congrats on its publication! What a pretty place. Just seeing it makes me crazy for Down East again. Sigh.
And chocolate orange cake? Mmmmmm.... hungry....

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Super photo! It will make all the tourists long to visit!